Wednesday 20 November 2013

Why I feel Human = God...

Any person having 10 milligrams of brain behind his skull will understand the meaning of "Title" to this Post.


But, Wait..Wait... Don't Jump into the conclusion that iam going to discuss some "Philosophy". No No...
Instead let me tell a incident happened yesterday night Nov.20, 2013 at 10: 20 pm. Everything happened in just  25-30 minutes.

Characters: Me, X,Y,Z (dont want to reveal my friends names).

Something to be known before reading story: Me and X cook our daily dinner together,but he stays in next building.Building is 12 stairs and famously called 'Bharah thala' (Bharah =12, thala = building in hindi).
I go every night to him, have dinner and comeback to my room.On Nov 20, X told me that he has work outside and he has already cooked food to me and he will be coming to room after 10 pm only. So i told him lets have dinner after 10 pm. So he is on his work. Meanwhile Me,Y,Z in my room are having a group chat and we are commenting on stupidly composed songs of  newly Karan johar produced " Ghori Theri Pyaar Mai (GTPM)" . Songs are very oddly composed that we got involved in discussing about  that songs.

Real Story Begin...

While me,Y,Z are having full fun of teasing the songs of GTPM, my phone rung. It 'X' calling me dinner. I saw the watch, its 10:18 pm. I had attend the call and said i will come in 2 min. I got up from the place, and starting removing my 'Lungi', i got another call from 'X' again.
I received  the call.
X said 'are u coming or not??'.
I said,' iam coming'.
X : i didn't listen ur voice properly, so i called u again to confirm whether u r coming or not.
Me: ' I said, iam coming..'

Then i just removed my lungi and wore my fant and about wear my shirt, again i got call from 'X'

(Meanwhile Y,Z in my room are asking : ' who the hell is calling u these many times in a interval of 1 min', I didnt answer them)

With very little impatience i lift the call, before me speaking, X started in very worrying voice.

X: Anna, iam struck in the lift. there is no light in lift, i dont know in which floor iam. Please help me.

After listening his words, i just taught a second and all i could say to him is,

Me: hey, just be cool, iam coming there...

( What i told to him was lie. It's very serious matter. Lift is of low volume and double door and completely sealed. So I have to act quickly)

So with this 'Fat body' i started running down. Before going down i said Y,Z  about X being struck in lift.
When i got down and running to X, i met a friend in middle, who has drunk in the party. That asshole has his own suggestion. he says : Will u go and break the lift?? and started laughing loudly. Really some people are stupids. Now i dont have time to think. So i started to run towards building.

After reaching the building i called X and  asked him, what was the floor you were when the power was gone. He told it as 10th floor. Now i want to use second lift to go to 10th floor and see the situation. Unfortunately, that lift stopped working too. Hahahha, had to laugh for the situation. Now, i called 'X' and told him not to worry ( this i have to do at regular intervals to keep his hope still). I ran to watchman to say the event happened.Meanwhile, I called 'Y' and told situation is serious and he said he will call the authority person immediately

( Inside feeling of mine while running to Watchman:
My heart is fully burdened now, and brain is full of thoughts. I am thinking about the moments and jokes with X i have done.Hope is dancing like anything. Thought are running....)

Finally, I reached Watchman and said to him whole story. And Watch man responded very qucikly. He run to otherside of campus to bring liftman. I and Y met and went to the building and waiting for the help. To be frank, the watchman with liftman came with 'light speed' to the building. The way they ran to each floor checking.The liftman brought 2 to 3 extra people. In 3-5 minutes these people were able to trace in which floor he was struck and they did a 'Awesome' work of brining 'X' outside finally. All my fears perished in a moment. I felt Human ( Liftman) = God at that moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment